What Courses are Available in Fall 2017?
Fall 2017 Course Offerings:
- VTS 200 - Introduction to Veterans Studies (multiple sections: hybrid and online
- CDF 437 - Family Stress and Resilience (one section- may require prerequisite override)
- MSL 303 - American Military History
- PLS 375 - Terrorism/Counter Terrorism
- POL 415 - Terrorism and Political Violence
- PSY 308 - Abnormal Psychology (multiple sections)
- PSY 320 - Health Psychology (ONLINE)
- SWK 440 - Addictions (fills quickly)
***Currently, students can choose ANY additional course from ANY dimension to fill the capstone requirement OR substitute a departmental course (co-op; independent study, etc., that relates to veteran's issues).*** All submissions must be processed through Deanna Kasitz on a College Exception Form in order to be transferred into Degree Works. This policy will remain in effect until further notice but is subject to change at the discretion of the Associate Dean of University Programs and the VTS Coordinator.
Advisors: If a student wishes to submit exceptions for both the cultural elective and capstone requirements, please submit those on ONE form or notify Deanna Kasitz.